Components of an Attractive Landing Page
Once all the research is ready you can create a landing page but still, it needs some special strategy to design it.
Below mentioned points should be considered while creating a landing page and to make it successful and attractive:
- The Headline: the first impression is the last impression. In your landing page heading will be the first thing to grab readers’ attention, obviously, you do not want it to be the last thing your visitor see and leave.
- A precise message: usually customers do not have much time and take very less time. It takes 5-7 seconds for an online visitor to decline or accept the offer.
Therefore, if the message is not extremely attractive and precise there will be a very less chance of conversion, so maximum efforts should be put in to understand customers demand and provide them what they are looking for.
- Presentable images: Relevant and creative images engage visitors. Attractive images can lead a visitor to explore more about your product/service and can eventually perform that action you wanted.
- Testimonials: Customer tends to check what other people say about your product prior to making a purchase. Make sure to include some of the best comments you have got from your clients.
- Easy Navigation: An easy navigation through the landing page will increase the chances of visitors to complete that action. On the contrary, a confusing interface might sway them away.
These elements can boost the presentation of your landing page and chances to acquire your business objectives. You are also required to put substantial efforts on the promotion of your landing page, which can be done by several methods, for example, CTA, email and social media.
Studies have shown that businesses who make use of more landing pages create ten times more conversions than those with lesser landing pages. If you are still not using landing pages to boost your business, you could be missing out a highly impactful marketing prospect.